Health Insurance Associate Designation
In a competitive work environment, employers depend on key performers. When you earn your Health Insurance Associate (HIA®) designation, you’ll be among 20,000+ professionals who have joined the industry’s elite by mastering this challenging, but rewarding, professional program.
To earn this career-driving designation, start by completing the following required courses:
- Fundamentals of Health Insurance, Part A (Basics of Health Insurance)
- Fundamentals of Health Insurance, Part B (Basics of Company Operations)
- Health Insurance Advanced Studies, Part A
- Supplimental Health Insurance
Then complete two electives. Select from the following options:
- Disability, Part I (Primer)
- Disability, Part II (Advanced Issues)
- Disability, Part III (Group and Worksite Issues)
- Fraud, Part I (Introduction)
- Long-Term Care, Part I (Needs and Options)
- Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) - Combined Course
Details of electives are available on request.Contact us at Training@iiea.co.ke
On completion of this course you’ll demonstrate to your colleagues and partners that you’ve achieved a thorough knowledge of all aspects of health insurance.
Important Notice: If Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) - Combined Course is one of the electives selected, fees charged will vary.Enquire before enrollment.
This Course includes: