Marine Claims Management
This course covers the legal terms and concepts, and explains the process, principles and adjustment of claims. It also covers the general average and salvage and their application to hull and cargo claims and analysis, and adjustments to marine land-based claims.
Upon completion of the course, you should be able to: -
- Explain legal terms, concepts and claims in relation to marine insurance;
- Explain the claims process for marine claims;
- Explain the principles of marine claims and adjustments;
- Explain general average and salvage and their application to hull and cargo claims;
- Outline the categories of loss claimable under marine insurance;
- Analyse and adjust marine land–based transit insurance claims.
This Course includes: