Managed Healthcare Professional Designation
Gain the knowledge and skills to pursue a management position in the health insurance industry or take the next step in growing your career. Across multiple courses, you’ll learn about managed care’s operational functions, organizational structures, administration, and regulatory environment.
To earn this career-driving professional credential, start by completing the following required online courses:
- Fundamentals of Health Insurance, Part A (Basics of Health Insurance)
- Fundamentals of Health Insurance, Part B (Basics of Company Operations)
- Health Management: An Introduction (AHM 250)
Then complete your choice of one of the following elective courses:
- Healthcare Insurance Advanced Studies, Part A
- Dental Benefits, Part A: An Overview of Dental Benefits and Dental Plans
- Fraud, Part I (Introduction)
Details of electives are available on request.Contact us at Training@iiea.co.ke
On completion on this designation, you’ll gain a big picture understanding of the unique developments and trends that have shaped managed care as well as the policies, processes, and evaluation measurements that define quality.
This Course includes: