Fellow, Academy for Healthcare Management Designation
This impressive career credential positions you as a seasoned healthcare management professional versant in a range of specialties, including care management, financial management, network development, maintenance strategies, medical policies, governance, policy trends, and more.
- Healthcare Management: An introduction (AHM250)
- Governance, Legal Issues, Medicare and Medicaid (AHM510)
- Health Plan Finance and Risk Management (AHM520)
- Network Management (AHM530)
- Medical Management (AHM540)
Achieving this designation demonstrates to your colleagues, partners, and clients that you have a strong commitment to the industry and your organization’s success.
This Course includes: