Award in Bancassurance
The Award in Bancassurance course provides a solid grounding on the relevant core financial, life assurance and insurance products, and offers guidance on what constitutes sound professional practice, thereby providing a framework for ethical behaviour.
In this course we cover the nature of the financial services industry (including the emergence of bancassurance); the main insurance, savings, investment and retirement producst available; the financial planning process and ethical behavior.
We offer the course in collaboration with the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) and is awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
At the end of this course, learners will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:-
- The main elements of the financial services and insurance industry;
- The main insurance products;
- Savings and investment products;
- Retirement planning products;
- Retirement and planning products;
- What constitutes good and ethical client practice.
This Course includes: