Customer Service for Insurance Professionals
Gain an understanding of continuous improvement principles and develop the customer focus you need to attract and keep customers.
This course will teach you the continuous improvement principles that will help you attract new clients while retaining current customers. It will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the role of customer service in insurance organizations and the skills service providers need to deliver exceptional customer service. The course describes important customer service functions, processes, and technologies.
After you complete this course, you should be able to: -
- Explain why insurance organizations are experimenting with quality initiatives;
- Explain how the characteristics of the insurance product influence customer satisfaction;
- Better serve your clients with an enhanced understanding of customer needs and motivations;
- Increase your productivity and efficiency by learning how to identify and improve key business processes;
- Provide quality customer service by effectively monitoring and adjusting to change;
- Identify how the benefits of insurance relate to the personal experiences of consumers;
- Explain why insurance is classed as a service.
This Course includes: